Resor iFokus

Resor

Etikett: 2-asien-australien
Läst 984 ggr
Rebecca
0

Travel tips when travelling with kids

Im flying home with my family in Febuary… Home is Melbourne Australia…

I have two small boys the oldest will almost be 3 years old and the youngst will be nearly 1 years when we travel … The flight is long but we have taken the most direct flight available thats Stockholm -Kuala Lumpur - Australia. 

I am just wondering has anyone any tips of how to keep (particularlythe 3 year old) the kids calm and relaxed ?

I can just see it now T and I will be dragging 2 little ones through the airports chasing after them when it is time to check in and passport control, walking through tax free  yelling at each other because the kids are pulling all this cool stuff off the selves !!!

Please if anyone has any tips ???? To make it a fun trip down under.

niklasr
0
#1

I don't have kids, but my advice to anyone travelling Europe - Australia is to stop in Asia for 1-2 days (or why not months) if you have the time. Have you done the direct flight before?

Rebecca
0
#2

Oh yeah I have done direct flights and non direct flights….

Direct flights I find alot easier… no dragging the bagage everywhere and back again… though stop overs are nice if it is for a week or two…

Some of the better places I have been to are actually in Asia…

We are sort of doing a weeks stopover thing … Im flying home to see of coarse the " relations" they are in Melbourne, so we have decided to stop in Brisbane for a week of summer and cold coast beaches… Gramma is flying up to stay with us because she hasnt met hetr youngest grandson yet and wants too see him first before the rest of the family !!! Cant complain she is paying for the accommadation and rental car… What are mums for !!! ( just kidding)